Saturday, March 13, 2010

Out of the Mouths of Babes

So, the other day I had the local PBS channel on.

Charlie Rose was interviewing Nancy Pelosi.

I left the living room to go make lunch.

Myles came into the kitchen after watching a few minutes of the interview and says to me......

I am getting a new hairstyle.

On a different note, Miss Elsa is walking more and more everyday.

I can't believe she is almost one. That just can't be, can it???

Last, but no least, the girls had their talent show for Achievement Days at church. You may remember that last year poor Rhaevyn wound up in tears when she had to stand up in front of everyone an then tried to explain that her talent was baking.

This year we tried to prepare her in advance, and she practiced what she wanted to say. And it wasn't her in tears this year. It was me. Yes, I was so impressed with her. She got up in front of everyone and explained a little about fencing. Then her and Chris did a few minutes of fencing for the audience. She was great. Sorry that I don't have any footage, but I didn't have any extra arms/hands to hold the camera.

Aeva played a piano piece and did great, no mistakes. All that practice paid off.

Wishing you all a fabulous weekend!

No comments: