Monday, March 22, 2010

Now that Elsa is walking she loves being on the move.
Chris and I were laughing the other day while watching her.
She walked into the kitchen, and then back to the living room, to the kitchen, and back to the living room again.
She wasn't really "going" anywhere or doing anything in particular. I think she just likes the fact that she can walk.
And she loves carrying stuff around.
She was carrying this bonnet around the other day.... all over the house.




This reminds me of Holly Hobby.



Hello "bright eyes!"


I just love that wisp of hair that sticks up.

The kids and I went on a school field trip the other day. A mother made the comment of how she just wanted to touch that wisp of hair sticking up because it brought back memories of 14 years ago when her daughter had hair just like it.

I told her to go for it.......you could just see the memories in the mother's eyes as she ran her fingers over Elsa's hair.

These were part of her pajamas

she enjoyed carrying around the other night.


When Chris comes home from work Elsa waves her hand to him and says "Dada!"
The other day when Chris got home there was music playing, and he sat down at the table. Elsa waved her hand to him....it is kind of a backwards wave so it looks like she is beckoning him to come to her. She called out "Dada" and waved again and rocked back and forth like she was dancing. So he got up, came over, and picked her up to dance.
She was in heaven.


As I promised a few weeks ago, this is Ben and Stacey dueling each other.


Rhaevyn got her tetanus booster today. Such a trooper. She got it in her left arm so she could still go to her fencing class tonight.

Here is a little video of Myles in his Jack Rabbit class.

No comments: