Monday, February 22, 2010

Pictures, pictures, pictures!

Rhaevyn was absolutely delighted about her saber that arrived on Monday.

Thanks to Opa, she's been on cloud nine!
She can't wait to show it to her Saturday fencing group and really try it out.

Saturday I went to my best friend's baby shower.
For this I made two pacifier strings.
I think they turned out pretty good.
It was a bit hard to find buttons that looked boyish.



I made two bibs, which turned out a lot better than the ones
I made for Elsa.
More practice I guess.

Last, but not least, I made her a really large receiving blanket.
These are the best for tightly swaddling babies.

I can always see the flaws in my work, and so I usually only make
things for people that I know don't care and love my work because it is from me.
I got the biggest compliment at the shower, though. At least one person wants two
binky strings, and two people said I should sell my stuff. Wow!
I am not sure I will, but it was nice to hear anyway.

Rhaevyn picked out a dress and leggings for Easter (thanks, Oma).

It looks super comfy, and I wish I could have a dress like it.
I wouldn't look as cute as Rhaevyn does, though.


Here is Aeva's dress.

She loves twirling in it.
And here is our Miss Elsa........



Our little Easter Egg!



I hope this video works. I am getting so frustrated
that the videos on the blog aren't seeming to work
for most of you.
This is footage of Elsa taking a few steps.
She is really starting to pick up the pace these days.


She absolutely loves music.

Wishing you all a sunshiny week!

No comments: