Monday, February 15, 2010

Catching Up.

Happy Valentines Day!
We decorated 24 cupcakes.
We gave all the fancy, pretty ones away before I remembered to take pictures.

Elsa is really starting to chew.
I think she is my first baby who has never
choked on those biter biscuits.



My sweet girl.....

with a beautiful smile.

Who's wrestling who?


Purple Power!

I was giving Myles and bath and Elsa came in to see what was going on.
She stood on her tip toes and catapulted herself into the tub.
Gotta watch this little handful of exploration!



See what I have to endure??


Where's daddy?

There he is!

Oh and his eyes too!

Pretty Baby.

Who is that masked character???

It's Elsa the Energetic!





Here are just some miscellaneous videos of Elsa.

I hope they work. My apologies if the videos are still not playing. I am not quite sure what to do about that.

Wishing you all a lovely week.

No comments: