We've had a somewhat busy week and a very fun weekend.
This week Aeva took an online class on the 'Science of Fall'.
She took the challenge to find a leaf that still had some chlorophyll and label it.
She went on the hunt for the perfect leaf right after the class and found that leaf across the street.She emailed the picture below to the teacher, and waited on pins and needles for the mail each day. She was very excited to get her prize......a special "leaf Expert" certificate along with an Applebee's card for a free drink of her choice.
Elsa is everywhere. We have learned now to close all the doors to the bedrooms, bathrooms and laundry room. She is pretty quiet, and she tends to sneak up on me. I have to really be aware of where she is before I make any movement to walk anywhere. I think she really likes to follow Myles around.
She pulls herself up on her knees to reach things she wants......things put out of her reach for a reason. I caught her the other day actually trying to pull herself up on her feet. Luckily she is not that strong yet. I just want her to stay a baby for a bit longer.
Ben and Stacey were down this weekend. We enjoyed visiting with them as usual and wish they lived so much closer.
Ben and Stacey were down this weekend. We enjoyed visiting with them as usual and wish they lived so much closer.
We had fun out at dinner together, watching UP, playing ping pong, racing slot cars, trick or treating, etc., with them.
Ben named this picture "gaggle of girls."
They were all playing a computer game together.
Elsa and Auntie Stacey.
A picture before they leave.
Saying Goodbye.
Our time always seems to go way too fast with them.
Poor Myles thought they were only going to be gone for a bit.
He asked about half an hour after they left where they were, and I told him that they were on their way home.
He started to cry. He wanted them to come back to our house.
See you soon!
Just some other random pictures from this past week.
More rice cereal. I think Elsa is finally getting a bit used to it. More of it is making its way into her tummy. I think she is still unsure if the gruel is supposed to go over her tongue and down her throat or be catapulted out of her mouth and down her chin.
I just loved watching Myles rock with Christopher yesterday for about 45 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment