What a week.
Lots of rain, a bit of sun and a plethora of dirty laundry.
I thought about taking a picture of the clothes pile, but I didn't want to scare anyone.
Our not quite one year old washing machine decided to stop working on Wednesday.
There was no swishing of the washer.
Just lots of water filling up the basin and then draining, and no repair man until Monday.
I had six delicate items that needed to be washed last night or some of us wouldn't be attending church today. Chris hinted at getting the old washboard down and giving that a try. I wasn't quite up for that, so I decided last night just to plug the washer back in and see what would happen. Wouldn't you know it, it started to work just fine. Don't get me wrong. I am glad, but it's like when you've got a pain and go to the doctor. When you get there you feel fine.
So, needless to say I have been in overdrive mode getting some laundry under control.
Elsa had her first bites of rice cereal this week. I don't think she cared for it much, however, Myles loved it. He wanted a whole bowl to himself.
Myles drew me a beautiful picture while the girls did their schoolwork.
Elsa and Daddy.
Rhaevyn keeps wetting Elsa's hair and making it stand straight up on the top.
I painted my nails, and Myles took a picture of them.
Here he is showing off his toes in response to me showing off my nails.
Myles and Aeva playing so nicely together. It gives me hope.
Sweet sisters.
With a break in the weather, Myles got out and kicked his soccer ball around.He was a little upset that his soccer shorts weren't washed.
I am not sure why Rhaevyn wanted to take a picture of me in this dress so badly, but it made me feel good that she did.
This is Christopher's new hobby that he shares with the kids. Every night
they beg him to go 'racing'!
Me and my sweet boy.
Elsa is army crawling now.
Elsa giving daddy a high five.
No comments:
Post a Comment