Elsa turned six months old on Wednesday.
Each month just seems to fly by.
I feel ill prepared for my little dumplings to grow up, and yet I know they must
and am so happy that they are growing and learning.
They are such fun little people to have in our home.
So, as I was saying, our little Elsa is six months old.
She had her checkup on Thursday and did so good getting her shots.
She didn't cry until the last one and only a little bit then.
She now weighs 16 pounds 4 oz. She is 26 1/2 inches long. She didn't gain much these last two months, but I think that is because she is constantly on the move.
She is still in the 75th percentile for her height.
Rhaevyn, this week, lost another tooth.
On Friday I gave the kids a Hershey's Kiss each. Rhaevyn put hers in her mouth and then ran off down the hall. I heard water running and went to check on her. Apparently, when she bit into the kiss, out popped her tooth.
Here is her chocolate tooth.
I think everyone has finally settled on what they want to be for Halloween.
I did have to take some things back to the store yesterday, as Rhaevyn had changed her mind about being a witch. Our wonderful next door neighbor is letting her borrow a white outfit and silver belt for her Halloween outfit. I won't give anymore clues away about her costume, that way you can all be surprised when I post her pictures in a couple weeks.
I took some pictures of Elsa yesterday.
I made her this cute black tutu, and I had found a really cute pair of black and white striped leggings at Target. However, I just could not justify spending the $6. So, I bought them just to take her pictures, and I returned them yesterday. Is that bad?
I took a few more photos. Here are just a couple samplings.
Stacey is going to be so kind and fix them up a bit for me.
You can see by these next pictures that she clearly had had enough of the picture taking after a while.
Today, Myles got really dressed up for Church.
It was cold enough to do that.
He wanted to wear one of Christopher's bow ties.
I thought he looked so handsome.
He said to me the other day, "Mom, I love my girls."
It gave me such warm fuzzies.
Here he is with one of his "girls."
Here he is with one of his "girls."
A bit of Elsa laughing.
We got out the exersaucer on Friday and let Elsa try it out.
She likes it, but I think the kids have more fun showing her all the toys attached to it.
Leaves are falling on the rooftops and on the ground.
Enjoy the Fall beauty that is around you this week :)
No comments:
Post a Comment