We had gotten a pretty early start this year, so we could take a week off for our vacation and then have a light load the first week back.
The first day or two of this week was a bit chaotic, but I think we've got it nailed down now.
I found this song, which the kids love, and it is a good way for them to get in some aerobic exercise and get up and move around after doing schoolwork when it isn't sunny or warm enough outside to do so.
So, here is a little video that goes with the music.
Just some random pictures from this week.
Big brother, Myles, helping to feed Elsa.
My mischievous little boy.
All smiles.
Elsa woke up from a nap with a tattoo on her forehead and nose.
I attempted to make a seven layer jello dessert that my Nana makes.She is an expert at it.
I think I did pretty good for my first try.I definitely learned some things to do and not to do next time around.
Rhaevyn took one bite and said Nana's was better and wouldn't eat anymore.
Too bad for her.
Everyone else couldn't get enough of it and it was gone by the next day.
We've been playing lots of Jenga this week.
Rhaevyn even worked it into a Family Home Evening lesson.
Myles just likes it when all the pieces fall down.
Our little Roley-Polly likes to roll everywhere, and boy is she quick at it.
I went out of the living room into the kitchen the other day for a few seconds and when I got back I couldn't see Elsa. She was being pretty quiet. She had rolled under her chair, but from my viewpoint she was not visible. Finally I heard her make a noise and could see her.
I love it was she babbles and talks to herself, or to her toys, or to us.
And she is starting to get up on all fours and rock back and fourth.
When babies grow up it is so bittersweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment