Monday, September 14, 2009

Randomness

These are just some pictures that I had left over from before our trip and a couple from yesterday.
Here is our beautiful growing girl, Rhaevyn.
I had curled her hair for church. Chris leaves for church several hours before us because of meetings. So, when he saw Rhaevyn walk into church he had to do a double take. He whispered to me something like she was 10 when he left that morning and all of a sudden she looks like a teenager!


Our binky strings that we have had between 10-3 years are now loosing their life.
I can't seem to find the ones I really like anymore. I guess they don't make them.
So, I decided to make my own.



And lastly, here is my flying Myles.
He loves to jump into the pillows.

1 comment:

CCc said...

The binky strings turned out fabulous! And Rhaevyn's going to hear it a lot- "I remember when you were brand new and tiny and now she's a young lady." She's growing so fast! But then, they all are. Glad you guys got home safe- love ya!