Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oh The Weather Outiside is Frightful,



but the heating inside is so delightful.
And since there is no place we can go
let is snow, let it snow, let it snow.



After finishing up school work, the girls and Myles headed outside to play in the snow.
It was freezing. Chris came home early as they were shutting the plant down early. We've had a good blanketing of snow so far today.






I am sure the entire neighborhood could hear Myles screaming at the top of his lungs, with the garage door closed, because he didn't want to come in. Even a warm shower wasn't a bribe good enough to coax him in. He wanted to stay out and play with the neighbor boy next door, Sam. Once I told him that Sam had gone in he decided to give up and take that nice warm shower.



Also, I have some more funny snippets from Aeva....

In the car yesterday we were sitting at a stop light after getting off the freeway. Aeva looked over and saw an Arby's. She said "I remember when dad used to take Rhaevyn and me on dates there. Those were the good ol' days when we had money. I wish we lived in a supreme world where prices were cheap." I just had to laugh at the "good ol' days" part.

And today during language arts, Rhaevyn was asking what donner meant. I was thinking she meant the reindeer name or the Donner Party that got stranded. What the actual word was was donor. Before I figured that out and could tell her the correct pronunciation, Aeva says "well, I know what a goner is, it means your almost dead."

With all the laughter I get from my kids, I should have a very long and healthy life :)

1 comment:

CCc said...

Wonderful looking pictures and video! Aeva is such a crack up! Miss you guys- it doesn't quite feel like Christmas when we're not with you.