This afternoon we all loaded into the van and went pumpkin pickin'. Well, okay, the pumpkins were already picked from the vine, but we picked out our pumpkins to carve for Halloween.
We walked through a cornfield maze to get to the pumpkins.
Myles enjoyed picking up all the "bebe pukins" as he called them and pretended that they were crying just like a baby.
This is the pumpkin that Rhaevyn and Aeva picked out to carve.
I took a picture of these just because I thought they were very unique looking.
Ahhhh, Aeva has gourds growing out of her ears!
1 comment:
Okay, this may seem lame but I just got a thrill out of the phrase "we loaded up into the VAN." We wish we could have gone with you guys- it sounds like it was loads of fun. And give all the kiddos great big hugs- they're so cute I could pinch their cheeks! Thanks for the present for Cash- we love you guys!!!!!
Post a Comment