I got new glasses this week, I discovered that my hair curls on its own now, and I've got about a week left to decide if I'm letting my hair growing or if I'm going to chop it.
But first, we had some beautiful weather for most of the week with some gorgeous sunsets. Today it poured down rain and part of our cul-de-sac was flooding. The little kids and I went on a walk to the duck pond and got to see a pretty blue damsel fly and some cute ducklings.

The little ducklings decided they had had enough of swimming and came waddling up the bank to dry off in the sunshine. Elsa and I were stuck because the mamma duck was not about to let us pass her ducklings.
Myles is working on his piece for the online cello recital, and Elsa is getting ready to do a video to enter into the Portland Scottish Highland Games. She is going to be dancing the Flora.
Myles being funny:
Rhaevyn made almond cherry cookies:
I had one tiny nibble, and they were really good.
Molly, Molly, our little fur ball:I think she was feeling neglected, although she curls up in everyone's laps and gets petted and fawned over. Rhaevyn and I took one look at her and couldn't just leave her there on the floor. I put a towel down on the bed and let her curl up next to me.
I made myself some steamed broccoli for lunch and brought it into my room while Elsa had her violin lesson on Skype. Meg pretty much ate it all. I can't complain. I love watching her get so excited about eating broccoli 😄
And here are the many hairstyles I'm discovering for myself: Up, down, straight, curly........
My glasses came in this week. I'm still getting used to them, as far as the lenses. I'm really hoping once I give myself a week that I will find they work just fine for me. I went conservative, and then I got a wild pair.

And I have some new pictures of Myles's sea creatures:
Wow! Look at that; I'm caught up again!




























No comments:
Post a Comment