I rearranged the layout of the two quilt tops. I like the one and not so much the other. I liked it better in my mind and not really how it ended up looking once it was all sewn together. I was trying to make it a bit smaller because the original layout was so big. I did manage to accomplish that goal at least.

Monday Rhaevyn's friend asked if they could get together. Her friend doesn't have a lot of good days health-wise, so I was happy to drop her off. There was a bit of miscommunication, though, in that it wasn't a drop off. Her friend had forgotten that we don't have an extra car anymore. It actually worked out nicely as I had brought Meg along for the ride. We went to a frozen yogurt shop. Rhaevyn and her friend ate outside and soaked up the beautiful sunshine. Meg and I walked around for a bit and then ate inside. It was all new to Meg.... eating at the frozen yogurt place.
Meg's creation:
My creation: hot fudge is one of my weaknesses....
I discovered this sweet drawing on the table that Meg did.
While waiting for Elsa during her dance class there were two Steller's Jays stalking me. I caught one of them on camera. They are very pretty, but they are rather sneaky.
The weather was so glorious the first half of the week that we decided to have a hot dog and marshmallow roast one night for dinner.
Molly was just waiting for someone to take pity and drop something.
Elsa, unfortunately, burned her index finger. She ran it under cold water and then we put some raw honey on it. It didn't end up looking very bad and it just about healed. Aeva and Myles decided to help her out and roast her marshmallows for her.
Meg getting some swinging in before dark. We are down to one swing now. It's had a good life!
Now I've been through all the closets and rooms, toys, books, etc. Maybe I'll move onto weeding outside next.
Other than that the dog has been ill, and Ben and Stacey came down to visit. They brought cupcakes for the gender reveal of their baby. It was so fun having them here, eating meals together, visiting, etc. The time always seems to go by too fast, and before we knew it it was time for them to head home this morning.
Also, we think the dog is on the mend. At least we hope so after all the power prayers we've said over the last couple of days.
Until the next post, have a wonderful week😀




















No comments:
Post a Comment