I have to laugh at my post title. Well it was going to be on time, but then I forgot to upload it.
I have to give a big Happy Birthday shout out to Molly!!!
She's our little furry princess that brings us lots of laughter and love.
Friday after school work was done we did some grocery shopping. Chuck's Produce is one of our favorite places to get our meat, milk, and fruits and veggies that are on sale. We had gone a bit after lunchtime and decided to treat ourselves to tacos for lunch at Chuck's. Elsa and Myles decided on soft tacos, while Meg and I did hard shell tacos.
While we were in Costco I got a call from Aeva. She lamented that the girls were not there to help watch the kids so I could do a quick shopping trip. The kids found a credit card that someone had dropped in Costco, so we turned that in. Talking to Aeva, turning in a credit card, and navigating through the crowd all at the same time I was bound to forget something......dishwasher detergent. I don't multitask as well as I used to.
Saturday evening was our ward harvest party. I signed up to help with serving the dessert, but ended up helping to cut up all the pie, put it on plates, and then clean up. Myles wanted to decorate a room and hand out goodies. So, I got him three decorations from the dollar store along with pencils to hand out. During the time the pie was being put on the plates the fire alarm went off. We first thought maybe one of the little kids had accidentally pulled the fire alarm since they were all going around from room to room trick or treating. Evidently, one of the rooms had a fog machine which set the fire alarm off. It was quite exciting to have the fire department show up during our harvest party. The party was a lot of fun!
Meg was already for church, so while she waited for me to be ready she laid next to Molly, stroked her head, and hummed Molly the tune of Ashokan Farewell.
Meg drew and colored this picture while we all sat on the couch and watched the 1942 movie Mrs. Miniver. It is a picture of planets, and she explained who lived on what planet. We lived on a planet, all the grandparents had their own planet, as did the girls.
This is Myles's latest . It does not fly, but is meant more to slide across the grass.
And that is all for now.









No comments:
Post a Comment