After the early morning dentist appointment for four of the kids we headed out to the coast.
Here are some pictures from our first day there.
The view from our room.
Aeva's beach walking partner.
I love this picture.
Myles and Elsa were climbing this rock, and a wave came in and surrounded the rock. Poor Elsa was freaking out. Myles came to her rescue, and once the water receded he helped her off the rock.
Myles and Chris found this rock. Chris was pretending his finger was a worm.
I love this picture of Aeva and Meg.
Here is my Princess Elsa with her blinking crown from the dentist's office.
The kids couldn't wait to get in the pool. Aeva stayed behind in the hotel room with Rhavyn, as I think the beach walk had wore her out. Afterwards it was back to the room for hot showers, hot cocoa, popcorn, and the original Miracle on 34th Street.
Up next: Day 2.
No comments:
Post a Comment