heart shaped pancakes and butter, strawberries, bacon, and strawberry smoothie.
Meg sure enjoyed her Valentine's breakfast.
Then on our Valentine's Date, Chris and I got them each a piece of See's Candy of their favorite flavor.
Chris and I had a nice date. We picked up a can of paint and had a nice lunch in town. It was fun to just sit and laugh, talk and contemplate just how blessed we have been over the years (among other topics).
Poor Myles is the only one that did not enjoy his Valentine's Day. He's got a sore throat with a slight fever, but he's been a good sport.
I loved this moment this week when Elsa was helping to get Meg dressed. I feel so blessed that I get to witness sweet moments like this each week.
Meg....................
has discovered crayons and pencils and pens. She loves to color.
She also loves to help empty the dishes. It's so cute, but sometimes not as helpful as we'd like because she goes for the knives first. Hence this picture with her coloring while we empty the dishwasher :)
Myles made this creation of a Dalek from Dr. Who. I thought it was pretty creative. I love what he comes up with when building with his Legos. He likes me to sit and build with him, but I think my creations seem to pale in comparison. Love the imagination kids have.
Rhaevyn has an order this week for three dozen cinnamon rolls. Last week she made little apple turnovers. They were so good. I am glad Chris took most of them to work. I could have sat and eaten more than one.
I can hardly believe that March is eeking ever closer. Oh that time would stand still..................
No comments:
Post a Comment