**Everyone starting a new grade/school.
**New glasses.
**Our first high school football game.
** Rhaevyn got her first order for 3 dozen cinnamon rolls. They were such a big hit that she has a order for 60 cinnamon rolls in January.
The next two weeks will contain new things too.
Rhaevyn is going to try out for drama at the high school and will start her chemistry class the following week.
Aeva will be going on her first field trip with her school.
Here are our "first day of school" pictures.
Yes, I have a 10th grader.
This was her protest picture.
She had something else in mind other than the chalkboard with her grade.
Aeva is in 9th grade and started CAM Academy.
She's only gone two days but is loving it so far.
We get to walk her to school and from school.
I did good until I got her to the parking lot on the first day and started to cry.
I cried the whole walk home and missed her immensely all day long.
She hugged me and told me I would do better because I'm a "rock star!"
I accidentally got the release time wrong on the first day.....ooops! She waited about half an hour for me.
Myles is in third grade, and Elsa is my Kindergartener.
Rhaevyn is our only one so far with perfect eyes. Don't know about Meg.
The rest of them got new glasses. Myles at least had improvement. Elsa and Aeva got worse.
Elsa got "Frozen" glasses. Just the coloring reminds us of the movie.
Just a silly picture of Chris.
The kids took enough canned food to the high school football game that they got two free
t-shirts.
Myles scored a touchdown at flag football yesterday, which was sooo exciting!
And here is Miss Meg. Chris and I went on a date to the park the other night and when we were leaving the kids were playing a dress up game. They dressed Meg up in this. It was pretty funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment