Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Just a few pictures

Aeva worked with Chris on making this mask/helmet. It's from the superhero character, Nova.
They had fun making it.


Remember the last post? Elsa got her glasses.
 
 Well after a day of having them they disappeared. For the next four days we tore the house apart looking for them. We looked high and low.............everywhere we could think of. I had given up by Saturday morning. I was beginning to think we had a little gremlin that likes to make things disappear because I have a pair of glasses that have been missing for a year, and my wedding ring has gone missing as well :(  Saturday night I happened to get some clothes out of one of my drawers, and there they were. We aren't exactly sure how the glasses got there..............as they were buried at the bottom, but we sure are glad they were found.

Rhaevyn decided she wanted to make a cheesecake. We borrowed a spring pan and voila...........
it turned out pretty scrumptious for her first try.

And I can't do a post without a picture or two of little Miss Meg.
She'll be two months old next week. Unbelievable! It never ceases to amaze me how fast time goes. I'm never quite prepared for it.

 
We love how she is holding her hands. Sometimes she has them folded. It makes us giggle.

No comments: