Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A Wee Bit of Snow


 I think I'm set and ready..............
by bags are packed, I got my hair done, and I even painted my toenails.
Just waiting now..................

 Last week we got a dusting of snow. The kids put on their warm clothes and headed out a bit before it was completely melted. 





We also made pineapple/cherry upside down cupcakes. I was trying to make a different recipe, but realized that I had remembered how to do it completely wrong. Oh well, they were still tastey and edible. 


 
 
The kids are on pins and needles just waiting for baby to come. They ask every day if this will "be the day." If I go anywhere they want to make sure I'll call them if I go into labor. 

 
 I love how absolutely excited they are and how in love they already are with this little one.
 


We have more snow today..................time to go play :)

No comments: