Thursday, August 22, 2013

What's New McGoo?

I did my first shopping trip with all the kids in the "burb", and can I just say "I love it!!!!"All the bags fit nicely in the back. It's amazing how much you see when you sit up high. I've gotten a bit adventurous with my big rig.............drive through at the bank and parallel parking. And Myles has totally made the transition to the suburban fantastically and has come to the conclusion that he likes it much better than the van.

Last Monday we all went out to help Chris clean the garage, except Rhaevyn. She, instead, stayed in the kitchen and made two loaves of french bread all on her own. No help at all from me, and I will never have to buy french bread again.
She did an amazing job! The two loaves did not last long.





 

 Another baby blanket is finished.


We got care packages in the mail from my mom........................


for the baby :)


Elsa has been picking out names to call her little baby Sister.................Templeton, Fern, Charlotte.
And she loves to tell everyone she meets that she is a big sister and has a little baby sister.
Can't wait to see the two of them together.

No comments: