Last May we learned that the Boise Idaho Temple would reopen and that there would be an open house sometime in the fall. As a family we made it a matter of prayer to be able to go and hoped that the open house would be before the snow came.
Our prayers were answered.
The kids were so excited for this opportunity to be able to walk through a temple and see the different rooms. It was like a little piece of heaven for Chris and I to be there with our four little ones, plus extended family. The kids each had their favorite part or room of the temple. Really there just are not words to properly convey the feelings as we were there with our little family. But I can say that it was an amazing and unforgettable experience. One which we will treasure always.
 |
| Rhaevyn got her hair straightened by Auntie Leslie.. |
|
 |
| Here are my pumpkins I decorated. I love it when the candlelight reflects off the glitter. |
 |
| I made this little blanket for my best friend. She joked that her baby hadn't been born yet, because I had procrastinated on making it. Luckily I got it done just before he was born.:) |
No comments:
Post a Comment