Monday, May 28, 2012

My Birthday

I got up and started my day. I let the kids sleep in a bit, but they made me hop back in bed so that they could make me breakfast, which consisted of oatmeal with freeze dried strawberries mixed in, two slices of bacon and some water to drink.
Myles gave me a shoulder massage while I ate my breakfast.
My birthday couldn't have gotten off to a better start with four precious blessings surrounding me on my bed wishing me a happy birthday.


 The day after my birthday, as we were frantically looking for my van keys to take Rhaevyn to her violin lessons, my RS secretary dropped by with some beautiful flowers and a slice of chocolate cake. It was perfect timing. I pretty much drowned my frustration by eating 1/4 of the chocolate cake. After a prayer offered by one of the kids we did find the keys. They were in Elsa's car seat locked inside the van. All turned out well. The AAA guy came and unlocked the car, and we at least made it to Aeva's piano lesson.  Rhaevyn's sweet teacher rescheduled us for the next day. .Happy day, oh happy day :)
 
 

No comments: