This entry is mostly filled with videos and pictures of our wee one.
We have had a busy couple of weeks.
Rhaevyn got invited to a movie night last Friday and went to help clean the Portland Temple last Saturday.
She has just finished up her first violin book and is moving on to the second book.
She has learned to play a song from Phantom of the Opera, and learning some Irish fiddle tunes may be in the near future for her.
Aeva's piano recital is coming up in two weeks. She is working hard on her songs for that.
The weather has been beautiful here lately. We've enjoyed feeling the warm rays from the sun.
Chris and Myles went on a church camp out recently.
This was the first time Myles had been camping in a tent and roasting marshmallows over a campfire rather than our kitchen stove. The two of them had a great time.
While they were camping, us girls had a girls night complete with hot fudge sundaes and Lark Rise to Candleford.
With the warm weather the kids caught a frog and several ladybugs. Auntie Jill found them a caterpillar on our walk. Myles named him Joey. He was was loved and handled daily, but alas we found him dead on Sunday.
with her siblings in the sunshine.
After her rest, she decided she was hot and found this bowl filled with cold water, as well as dirt, and cooled herself off.
Elsa has learned to move the chair over to Rhaevyn's jewelry box and loves to pull out all the necklaces and bracelets and put them on.
Her hair is getting so long.
I decided to see if I could braid it.
I decided to see if I could braid it.
Here are her two favorite things to say, as of late ....
"Superstar"
And "I love you", which really comes out as "I luv boo!"
We have about a week and half left of school, with a train ride coming up next week for the end of the year hurrah. We are all looking forward to this.
Until next time..............
No comments:
Post a Comment