Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pictures

Aeva had her date with Chris on Friday night.
They went out to dinner, Target, Joanna fabric and Sportsman's Warehouse.
They had a great time.

Poor Myles needed a date too, and has had one planned for him and me for two weeks now.
Our date was yesterday.
He got to choose where we went to lunch. He decided on Boppin Bo's.
I think he chose this because his sisters went there on their dates with Chris and brought back a cardboard 50's style car.
Now he has one of his own and is in heaven.
He was such a gentleman and even paid the bill. He was too cute to watch as he walked up to the cashier and paid.
Afterward we went to target to look at Lego's, and Myles got a new car seat. Then it was on to two pet stores and See's candy.
He feels like such a big boy now that he gets a car seat with the regular seat belt. I love that he can buckle himself in and so does he!
Oh we also went shopping for ties.
Every once in awhile Myles likes to wear Christopher's bow ties.
However, one had to be tossed and the other one is lost in a black hole around here.
Last week Myles was so distraught while getting ready for church because he wanted to wear a bow tie and none were to be had.
So yesterday he got to pick out two ties.........one regular and one bow tie. It was fun watching him try different ones on and look in the mirror to decide if he thought it was "the one" he should get.
He looks so handsome!


Getting ready for church.

Rhaevyn in her new dress she picked out.

I couldn't resist posting this last video.
As I came around the corner yesterday this is what I found my
little Elsa doing. I laughed so hard.
Hmm, I wonder where she learned to dance with her baby doll to music?
Imitation is truly the sincerest form of flattery.



Best wishes for a very wonderful and happy week.

No comments: