Why, hello there!
This is going to be a pretty short update.
Elsa is now mobile. She is on the move. No longer is she content to just stay on her blanket with her toys. She can roll across the room. We are kept busy making sure there aren't any off limit toys around her or any fuzz, lint, thread scraps, etc.,...you name it.
She has also learned to hold her bottle. She is pretty good at it. Chris has been working on that with her. He is excited that this makes her a bit independent. I would be content to hold her bottle for her probably for another ten months.
Today the kids and I went to Cold Stone Ice-creamery. Their school was holding a social there. Ice cream was on the school's tab. It was nice to have something cold with the weather being so hot, and it was great to see some friends we haven't seen in a while.
I'll end with two pictures of Myles.
This Kodak moment made me bust a gut.
You may think those are pieces to a train track stuck in his underwear,
but you would be wrong.
No, those are swords my friends, and that is not underwear.....that piece of Lightning McQueen cloth is his sword holder.
And this is how Myles likes to tire himself out when he isn't running around outside.
He could sit and bounce on this ball for a very long time.
Don't worry, I made him stop bouncing to eat his cracker.
No comments:
Post a Comment