Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lucia Falls

We went up the road to Lucia Falls.
I don't think in all the years we've lived here that we had been there.
We have usually gone to Moulton Falls.
Anyway, it was beautiful and smelled so fresh and good.
There were several spots with picnic tables, so I think we will definitely go back with food next time.
And we're off......







Rhaevyn thought these flowers were pretty.



Reading the map....
where does the trail lead?



Myles was blazing our trail.




Aeva was nice enough to lend me her hat.
She was worried I'd get a sunburned head.


Aeva wondered what sort of animal might live in this whole beneath the tree.


The kids with the falls in back of them.



The Falls.






When I loaded this picture on the computer we laughed
because of the tree branch in my face.



Elsa got a ride in her new stroller.
She slept for most of the trek.



Rhaevyn has been wanting to put Elsa in this dress.
I don't think she will be able to wear it much longer, as
she is quite the little chunk.
I love babies with rolls!




A little video of Lucia Falls.
I love the sound of the water.

No comments: