Myles continues to bring laughter to each day. Gosh I love him!
I walked past the kitchen the other night and didn't see him at the table where he was supposed to be eating oatmeal. This is his favorite food which, if I let him, he would eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack. I think he'll have great cholesterol. Anyway, I decided to actually go into the kitchen to check on him, and I found him fast asleep. The girls and I must have really worn him out.
He just loves his baby Elsa so much. If he could spend a majority of his day holding her, I think he'd be very happy. He loves to nuzzle her, hold her hand, and tell her she is "adorable" and "beautiful." He doesn't like it when she cries because I think he is not sure what to do with her when she is upset. He will usually tell her "it's okay baby Elsa."
I love all the funny positions babies sleep in.
I snapped this one of Elsa sleeping with one arm outstretched.
When Chris came home from work the other day he and Elsa took a little snooze together.Miss Rhaevyn is so wonderful at rocking Elsa and getting her to sleep, and she loves it.
Hello, Bright Eyes!
I think Rhaevyn took this picture of Elsa and Aeva.
It is so wonderful to have two extra pairs of hands around here.
Myles is telling Elsa to say "cheese" while he takes a picture of her with a toy camera.We are going to bless Elsa on Sunday, and I decided to see what dress to put her in.
I couldn't decide between the dress Rhaevyn wore (which was my blessing dress) or the one Aeva wore. I really wanted her to have one of her own. I dug through my hope chest and found one and an extra bonnet too. She has her very own outfit now.
She did not like having to model it.
Get me out of this thing, mom!
Here Myles is showing off "Strawberry" the bear that Aeva got from the dentist yesterday. The girls got up extra early to make cards for their dentist and hygienist since we won't have Kaiser dental anymore. Chris was so great to take the day off and take them to their appointment. Aeva said she started to cry during her appointment because she is going to miss going there. Both girls got a stuffed animal, as their dentist wanted them to remember her.I was happy to hear that they both got thumbs up on how great their teeth looked.
Since I started this entry with Myles, I'll finish with him too.
I would title this picture "the boy's got bling"
And last but not least, I'll leave you with this video clip from this morning. I had to try really hard not to laugh.
1 comment:
Hello Lindsays! Congratulations on your new little bundle of joy! How exciting! Big sisters are the best helpers. I love my girls and all their help. Little boys are fun too. Glad to see you're doing good!
Post a Comment