We all had a very wonderful time, but were ready to head home after two hours.
Rhaevyn is still catching grasshoppers, but this week branched out to a baby Preying Mantis and three tiny tree frogs.
She just let the preying mantis go this morning on my zucchini plant.
She also made three cakes and icing this week. She had me videotape her like she had her own cooking show. It was so cute!
By the way, I now have zucchinis and tomatoes. This is quite amazing, as I usually kill plants no matter my good intentions.
Myles has been busy helping Chris in the garage this past week. Yesterday, while us girls were at the garage sale, he helped Chris test wires with the test light. Chris said he was very helpful and did a good job with the testing.
I didn't make much at the garage sale yesterday, but I got a free push mower which made up for it. The girls and their friend Corbin did a lemonade stand and had a pretty good turn out with that.I can't believe August is upon us. The girls should be getting their school books soon, and then we'll be starting school. Wow, it feels like we just finished and summer just started.
Warm wishes to all of you for a superb week ahead!
Myles says "hello" to what he calles "bebe mantis."
1 comment:
I was waiting for a Napoleon Dynamite reference, as that what your music made me think of- and without looking at the title too. Ahh, I always enjoy reading about your little family. Loves!
Post a Comment